020 8542 7907 07703 608607 email@example.com
By giving me your email address, you consent to receiving occasional newsletters from me.
You can also download my ebook on handling and understanding stress
I work with powerful women in leadership.
You fly high and push hard. You’ve spent your life taking care of your career, children, partner, parents or your friends but you’ve failed to take care of yourself. Finding balance in your life looks impossible. Without it though, you pay the price with your health. All too often women with big commitments hit burn out and ‘crash’. They collapse emotionally or physically and illness hovers on their horizon.
How do I know this to be true?
For over 20 years I’ve worked with high flying, powerful women. Their stress levels are through the roof; they don’t sleep; they’ve put on weight and they don’t feel well. Their doctor tells them there’s nothing wrong with them, it’s all in their head. They miss out on the top job and they struggle to balance all the demands on their time.
If this is you, you are here to make a difference.
- You’re a leader with a vision and a mission. All too often though, your commitment comes at a cost.
- Your relationships suffer and often fall apart when ‘life’ becomes too much and too difficult
- Your career is contained within a safe boundary of what you can give in time and energy
- Your health suffers because there’s no time to exercise and no time for ‘proper’ healthy food
You live in a state of worry and stress:
- “I have to achieve more”
- “I can manage”
- “I’ll take care of myself later”
- “I can’t be seen as weak or vulnerable”
- “I must be seen as perfect”
- “It’s better to play safe than risk failing”
There is always a solution
But what’s going to happen if you don’t take action to make changes?
Where do you want to be in one year and what will be different?
How will you know the difference?
The thinking that got you here won’t get you there!
Unfortunately, if thinking brought about change, it would be easy!
You might know this quote by Tony Robbins: “Change happens when the pain of change is less than the pain of staying the same”.
Change happens from within. It’s an inside out ‘job’. And I see my work as helping you get the insights you need to make the changes you want.
Here’s how I work:
- We have a conversation on the phone
- We meet, you experience how I work. It’s totally free
- We find out if we would be a good fit to work together
At the end of the meeting there are 3 possibilities:
- I refer you to a colleague
- I recommend some good books I think you’d enjoy
- We decide to continue talking
You wouldn’t buy a new car without taking it out for a test drive. Coaching is no different. I want you to have an experience of what it would be like to work together. I believe it’s important to find out if we would be a good fit.
I don’t work with everyone who asks me and I won’t work with you if I don’t believe I can help.
I’m very results driven so I need to know if you have the commitment to making the changes you want.